środa, 5 grudnia 2018

O tym, że to już prawie ostatnia

Z racji tego, że Pinezka już w październiku zrobiła swoją pierwszą kartkę świąteczną w tym roku, to już produkcja chyli się ku końcowi. Ta jest jedna z ostatnich, więc musiała być eko. Papierologia na blogu Rapakivi, a mapka zaczerpnięta z cudnego bloga CAS(E) This Sketch.

Another Christmas card, one of the last this year. It just has to be on craft paper. For this card I used sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch blog.





***edycja***
Trudno jest w to uwierzyć, ale kartka ta wygrała. Pinezka ma teraz +10 do respektu dla samej siebie.

1 komentarz:

Chrissy Larson pisze...

Congrats on your CAS(E) this Sketch #299 win! We would love to have you as a guest designer, if you are interested. I could not find a way to email you from this blog but if you are interested, you can email me with my link in my profile or from the CAS(E) this Sketch blog's contact link. Thanks and congrats again!

-Chrissy